Randonneurs Croatie invites you to the longest brevet organized in Croatia this year BRM 400 km Sveta Nedelja.
Start and finish is at the Ante Starčević square in Sveta Nedelja on Saturday 1st of May at 0:00 am. The time limit is set to be 27 hours which means that in order to officially finish the brevet one should arrive to Sveta Nedelja before 3:00 am on Sunday.
The course leads from Sveta Nedelja to Brežice, Novo Mesto, Črnomelj, Kočevje, Ribnica, and Postojna, and back to Ribnica, Lašče, Gaberje, Novo Mesto, Brežice and Sveta Nedelja. In total 402 km with approximately 3500 m of ascent. The check point in Postojna is in Hotel Sport where a breakfast will be organized for every participant.
Among others, for this brevet the mandatory equipment includes lights, reflective vest or sash, and documents for border crossing.
See you at the start!
– Entry fee is 70 kn (or 10 €). For the finisher there is a comemorative medal available at the price of 70 kn (of 10 €). You can submit your application until 29th of April.
In your application include your first and last name, postal address, email address, year of birth and cell phone you intend to use during the brevet – submit your application (ovdje) randonneurs.croatie (at) gmail (dot) com
– Road Book BRM 400 km Sveta Nedelja
– Map BRM 400 km Sveta Nedelja and Elevation diagram BRM 400 km Sveta Nedelja have been taken from bikemap.net
– How to get to the start line of the BRM 400 km Sveta Nedelja (Google Earth installation required)
– Please arrive at least half an hour prior to the start, in order to fix all paper work: entry fee, road book, map, brevet card, and also every participant needs to sign the Liability Statement