Next event in our calendar is 300 km long brevet Sveta Nedelja. The start is on Saturday June 20th at 6:00 am from the main square in Sveta Nedelja. On the way to Senj and back the course runs through Jastrebarsko, Karlovac, Duga Resa and Josipdol, and is 319 km long. On the way one have to climb twice on passes Mala Kapela and Vratnik, making total of approximately 3300 m of climbing. Included in entry fee, there will be some refreshment at 3rd Check Point in Josipdol (on the way back), Hotel Josipdol.
The time limit for brevet this long is 20 hours, meaning we will wait for you at the finish at Ante Starčević Square in Sveta Nedelja until 2:00 am on Sunday. The helmet, front and back light, and reflective vest or sash are mandatory and will be subject to inspection prior to the start. The start will not be postponed due to non-ideal weather conditions.
See you at the start!
- Entry fee is 70 kn. For all official finishers there will be available for order commemorative medal at the price of 70 kn. You can submit your application until June 18th at midnight. In your application include your first and last name, postal address, email address, year of birth and cell phone number you intend to use during the brevet – submit your application (here) randonneurs.croatie (at) gmail (dot) com
- Road book BRM 300 km Sveta Nedelja
- Map BRM 300 km Sveta Nedelja
- gpx file BRM 300 km Sveta Nedelja
- Please arrive at least half an hour prior to the start, so administrative issues can be taken care of: entry fee, road book, map, brevet card, and also every participant needs to sign the Liability Statement