The next brevet we organize is the BRM 200 km Buzet. The start is on Saturday, April 11th at 9:00 am, in front of Pizzeria Ježić, Antona Cerovca Tonića 15, Buzet.
On the way we will visit the most western point of Croatia, the Savudrija light house, towns Oprtalj, Višnjan, Tinjan, Žminj, Barban and Draguć.
The course is 203 km long and there is 2,300 meters of ascent. Time limit for brevet this long is 13:30 hours, meaning that the check point at the finish, Pizerria Ježić will be open until 10:30 pm. There will be no delay or cancellation due to poor weather conditions. Helmet is mandatory, as well as front white, rear red light, and reflective vest for the ride during the night and poor visibility conditions.
For every participant there will be a meal at the finish in Pizzeria Ježić.
See you at the start!
- Registration fee is 70 kuna. Upon successful finish a commemorative medal may be ordered for the price of 70 kuna. Registration is possible until April 9th at midnight. In your registration email state your first and last name, year of birth, postal and email address, and cell phone number at which you may be reached during the brevet – send your application through (email) randonneurs.croatie (at) gmail (dot) com
- Road Book of BRM 200 km Buzet 2015
- Map of BRM 200 km Buzet 2015
- GPX and KML file of BRM 200 km Buzet 2015
- Every rider has to register prior to the start and sign the Liability Statement. Upon registration one will get the road book, map and brevet card