Randonneurs Croatie invites you to the brevet BRM 1000 km Sveta Nedelja 2017 organized for the very first time in Croatia. The not very challenging route starts at the Ante Starčević square in Sveta Nedelja, on Thursday, August 24th at 6:00 pm. There are nine check points along the route: Ozalj, Slunj, Delnice, Sisak, Koprivnica, Toplice Sveti Martin, Nova Gradiška, Breznički Hum and Sveta Nedelja. Total of 1,010 km and about 5,800 m of climbing. Time limit for brevet this long is 75 hours, meaning that all the randonneurs reaching the finish line before 9:30 pm on Sunday, August 27th will become official finishers.
Parking space for participant’s vehicles will be in front of the Sport center Sveta Nedelja (http://www.sportskicentarsvetanedelja.com). Registration will take place at the Sport center Sveta Nedelja on Thursday starting from 5:30 pm to 5:45 pm. At 5:45 pm, just after the registration there will be a mandatory meeting followed by a group ride to the starting point on Ante Starčević square in Sveta Nedelja.
In check point Toplice Sveti Martin for all participants there will be organized sleep over, with showers, a meal and a bag drop. A bag, weight not exceeding 5 kg, should be handed over at the registration.
Upon successful finish, all participants will get a meal and possibility to take a shower at the Sport center Sveta Nedelja.
Helmet, front white and rear red light, and reflective vest are mandatory for the ride during the night and in case of poor visibility conditions and will be subject to inspection before and during the brevet.
See you at the start!
- Entry fee is 250 kn. All official finishers may order the commemorative medal at the price of 70 kn. You can submit your application until August 21st at 11:59 pm. In your application include your first and last name, postal and email address, as well as the year of birth and cell phone you can be reached at during the brevet – submit you application (here) randonneurs.croatie (at) gmail (dot) com
- Road Book BRM 1000 km Sveta Nedelja 2017
- Map BRM 1000 km Sveta Nedelja 2017
- GPX files BRM 1000 km Sveta Nedelja 2017
- At the start every participant will receive a road book, map and brevet card, and has to sign the Liability Statement (please note that every participant has to be insured)