The event is limited to 30 participants on „first come first served“ basis. It will be held if there will be minimum of 10 riders and/or payed participation fees.
The 4 Corners of Croatia is a Grand event in the Randonneurs Croatie brevet calendar, and so far by far the longest one. It is organized every year in the 2nd half of June, just before the peak tourist season begins. It is a reference super brevet in Croatia.
The brevet covers the whole country connecting the easternmost, northernmost, westernmost and southernmost points of the country. Leads through different terrain and climate. From Central European windy and hot flat roads, coastal areas of the Adriatic sea and hilly, during the night possibly chilly, mainland. The course runs through the nicest parts of the country, demonstrates almost all the must-ride routes in the area. A unique experience to place it in every randonneur’s bucket list.
Start – 25th June 2020 08:00
Ilok – Ul. Julija Benešića 62, 32236, Ilok, Croatia (Parking in front of the Hotel Danube)
Main control points:
Potkova – Sveti Martin na Muri (LifeClass Terme Sveti Martin na Muri)
Jurovčak, 40313 Grkaveščak, Croatia
‘Camping Savudrija (Reception)
Istarska ul. 19, 52475, Savudrija, Croatia
- Molunat In front of the closed Tourist office
GPX and route links:
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (All) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27692754
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (Leg 1) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27692775
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (Leg 2) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693044
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (Leg 3) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27692794
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 01) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693161
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 02) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693166
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 03) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693192
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 04) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693202
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 05) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693214
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 06) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693221
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 07) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693232
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 08) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693241
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 09) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693252
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 10) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693265
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 11) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693290
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 12) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693308
- LRM 1400 – 4CC (CP 13) https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27693321
The following is offered and included in participation fee:
Personal luggage and bike-box transfer from start to finish.
GPS Tracking – Every rider will get a personal GPS tracker (weight: 300 gr; dimensions: 10cm x 10 cm x 3cm)
Bag drop every night at the pre-defined locations and within defined time (will be announced shortly)
Diploma upon successful completion of event.
Roadbook– Coming soon
4CC is a demanding ride! It will test your body and mind. We would like every starter to reach the finish line in Molunat in time. Therefore, a qualification standard is adopted: during the registration process every participant has to present the evidence (the homologation number) of at least BRM 600 km successfully finished in the past 12 months or a similar randonneé (like PBP, LEL, MGM, 1001 Miglia Italia or alike) successfully finished in the last two years.
Please send you registration data by e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) kornel.boros (at) gmail (dot) com.
In the email include following:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- e-mail address
- GSM phone number you will use during the ride
- Proof of meeting the qualification standard (Homologation number of the brevet/ randonneé, name of the brevet, date ridden)
- ICE contact: First and last name, contact number
- Jersey size: Men: S, M, L, XL, XXL or Women: XS, S, M, L
The registration will be opened to 15th May 2020
The registration must be confirmed by participation fee payment until the 18th May 2020.
Upon registration, payment details will be communicated by e-mail.
Because of the demanding nature of organization of the LRM 1400 km Four Corners of Croatia, in case of withdrawal after 15th May 2019 no refund is offered.
The organizer will offer:
- Bike/bike-box transfer from Zagreb to Ilok on the 24th June 2020 – 10,00 EUR
- Bike/bike-box transfer from Molunat to Zagreb on the 29th June 2020 – 20,00 EUR