You are invited to the second brevet in 2010 organized by the Randonneurs Croatie. Start is on Saturday, 10th of April at 7:00 am at the Gas station OMV, Buzet. The finish is at the same spot where the start is.
The brevet is 305 km long with approximately 4100 meters of climbing. The time limit is 20 hours. The course of the brevet leads over Učka to Matulji and Opatija, along east coast of Istria to Pula, to Poreč and Umag via Limski kanal, to Pazin via Buje and Motovun and back to Buzet.
According to the weather forecast there should be no rain and very light wind. Sunset is at 19:40, and therefore the reflective vest, front and back light are obligatory for every participant. See you at the start!
– Entry fee is 70 kn (or 10 €). For the finisher there is available the comemorative medal at the price of 70 kn (of 10 €). You can submit your application until 8th of April. In your application include your first and last name, postal address, email address, year of birth and cell phone you intend to use during the brevet – submit your application (here) randonneurs.croatie (at) gmail (dot) com
– Road Book BRM 300 km Istra
– Map BRM 300 km Istra
– Elevation diagram BRM 300 km Istra
– How to get to the start line of the BRM 300 km Istra (Google Earth installation required)
– Please arrive at least half an hour prior to the start, in order to fix all administrative issues: entry fee, road book, map, brevet card, and also every participant needs to sign the Liability Statement
List of Paricipants
1) Alen Moše,
2) Sebastijan Nedoh,
3) Nevjo Santin,
4) Siniša Babić,
5) Tomislav Buturajac,
6) Darko Fojs,
7) Andrej Zaman,
8) Ervin Škacan,
9) Ares Buršić.