The event is limited to 20 participants on „first come first served“ basis. It will be held if there will be minimum of 10 riders and/or payed participation fees.
The 4 Corners of Croatia is a Grand event in the Randonneurs Croatie brevet calendar, and so far by far the longest one. It is organized every year in the 2nd half of June, just before the peak tourist season begins. It is a reference super brevet in Croatia.
The brevet covers the whole country connecting the easternmost, northernmost, westernmost and southernmost points of the country. Leads through different terrain and climate. From Central European windy and hot flat roads, coastal areas of the Adriatic sea and hilly, during the night possibly chilly, mainland. The course runs through the nicest parts of the country, demonstrates almost all the must-ride routes in the area. A unique experience to place it in every randonneur’s bucket list.
Start – 20th June 2019 08:00
Ilok – Ul. Julija Benešića 62, 32236, Ilok, Croatia (Parking in front of the Hotel Danube)
Main control points:
- Pub Potkova – Sveti Martin na Muri (LifeClass Terme Sveti Martin na Muri)
Jurovčak, 40313 Grkaveščak, Croatia
- Savudrija ‘Camping Savudrija (Reception)
Istarska ul. 19, 52475, Savudrija, Croatia
- Molunat Autocamp „Monika”
The auto camp is not officially opened but will be available for a sleep over for a day or two upon arrival (no sleeping equipment or facility in the campsite)
GPX and route links:
LRM 1400 – 4CC 2019 (All) , GPX
- LRM 1400 – 4CC 2019 (CP 01)
- LRM 1400 – 4CC 2019 (CP 02)
- LRM 1400 – 4CC 2019 (CP 03)
- LRM 1400 – 4CC 2019 (CP 04)
- LRM 1400 – 4CC 2019 (CP 05)
- LRM 1400 – 4CC 2019 (CP 06)
- LRM 1400 – 4CC 2019 (CP 07)
- LRM 1400 – 4CC 2019 (CP 08)
- LRM 1400 – 4CC 2019 (CP 09)
- LRM 1400 – 4CC 2019 (CP 10)
- LRM 1400 – 4CC 2019 (CP 11)
The organizer will offer and included in participation fee:
Personal luggage and bike-box transfer from start to finish.
GPS Tracking – Every rider will get a personal GPS tracker (weight: 300 gr; dimensions: 10cm x 10 cm x 3cm)
Bag drop every night at the locations and within time periods as follows:
- 328,00km on the left – Sveti Martin na Muri
LifeClass Terme Sveti Martin – Izvorska 3, 40313 Sveti Martin na Muri (Hot Meal, sleeping, Toilet, shower)
From 20th June 18:00 to 21st June 01:00
- 619,5km on the left – Čavle
Gostiona Putniku – Kikovica 2, 51219, Čavle
From 21st June 18:00 to 22nd June 01:00
- 914,6km on the right – Senj
Autocamp Škver – Filipa Vukasovića 4, 53270 Senj (Toilet, shower)
From 22nd June 18:00 to 23rd June 01:00
1st exit at the roundabout 200m back parallel with the route on the seaside.
- 252,3km on the right – Krvavica
Autocamp Krvavica, Kvavica bb, 21320 Krvavica (Toilet, shower)
1,2km from the route, down on the main road on the left in the village.
From 23rd June 18:00 to 24th June 01:00
Diploma upon successful completion of event.
The official LRM medal
Other goodies if we manage to cover it with potential sponsors.
4CC is a demanding ride! It will test your body and mind. We would like every starter to reach the finish line in Molunat in time. Therefore, a qualification standard is adopted: during the registration process every participant has to present the evidence (the homologation number) of at least BRM 600 km successfully finished in the past 12 months or a similar randonneé (like PBP, LEL, MGM, 1001 Miglia Italia or alike) successfully finished in the last two years.
Please send you registration data by e-mail to (firstname.lastname@example.org) kornel.boros (at) gmail (dot) com.
In the email include following:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- e-mail address
- GSM phone number you will use during the ride
- Proof of meeting the qualification standard (Homologation number of the brevet/ randonneé, name of the brevet, date ridden)
- ICE contact: First and last name, contact number
- Jersey size: Men: S, M, L, XL, XXL or Women: XS, S, M, L
- Cycling cap size: S/M or M/L
The registration will be opened to 15st May 2019
The registration must be confirmed by participation fee payment until the 20th May 2019.
Upon registration, payment details will be communicated by e-mail.
Because of the demanding nature of organization of the LRM 1400 km Four Corners of Croatia, in case of withdrawal after 5th May 2019 no refund is offered.
The organizer will offer:
- Bike/bike-box transfer from Zagreb to Ilok on the 19th June 2019 – 10,00 EUR
- Bike/bike-box transfer from Molunat to Zagreb on the 25th June 2019 – 20,00 EUR
Please inform usi f you need these additional services.